From:
George Orfanakis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 21:35:41 MST
Subject: UND is tough says CC!

I talked with my roomate who just arrived from UND and he said
that the CC tigers thought that North Dakota was the
toughest team they have played. He stated that they hit hard, skated and had an
aggressive pace. The team was very impressed and felt fortunate to leave with a
split. I hope we don't have to play them again.

CC only needs one more win!!!!!!!!!

He also said that Minnesota was in the Denver airport when they arrived. A
couple of the gophers came up and asked them how they were doing and who they
played and what the scores were. Like they weren't following them like a
hawk!!!! Kinda funny 8')

*  Josh Orfanakis                      "Dust off those rusty strings         *
*  [log in to unmask]          just one more time"                  *