From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 17:14:01 -0500
Wow, HOCKEY-L seems to be back!  Thanks to Wayne or whoever set it
free.

With Maine in town this weekend to play 2 at Merrimack, Maine play by
play man Joe Carr asked me if I'd like to fill in for color man Joe
Clark.  I was honored and happy to accept.  Since HOCKEY-L seemed to
be having problems, I decided to wait until it was okay before posting
this, so that fans in Maine can tune in and give a listen.  It should
be fun.

According to Joe, the Maine Hockey radio network has stations in
Bangor, Portland, and Skowhegan.  I'm sorry to say that I don't know
the frequency of any of those stations.  Game times are 7 pm Fri & 7
pm Sat, with the broadcast beginning a half hour before game time.
Sat's game will also be shown live on NESN.
            Temporary Color Voice of the Maine Black Bears :-)