From:
Chuck Sackett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Sackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 12:45:00 C
>Curtis Joseph was a 21 year old freshman in his season with the
>Badgers.

Make that a 22-year old freshman.  We knew he wasn't going to hang around
long.  It still puzzles me, though, how Joseph could win the Player of the
Year award in the WCHA that season, but Robb Stauber (Minnesota) won the
Goalie of the Year award.  Doesn't make much sense to me.

Chuck
ON WISCONSIN!!!