From:
Spraguer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 1994 16:42:02 -0400
If my memory as a 12-year devotee of Maine hockey serves me correctly, Paul
Kariya was awarded the actual Hobey Baker trophy the day before the 1993
final.  In fact, he even mentioned that while winning the Hobey was quite
an honor, he still felt that winning the national championship would be a
far greater one.  I remember him saying this while he and Jim Montgomery
held the trophy together.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

-Brian Sprague