Sender:
From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:30:24 -0400
Not too surprising, really.  The winners get two games to show their stuff,
the losers only one.  Almost by definition, the players on the winning team
played better.

As you say, it's hard to argue with any of the choices, and to argue FOR
someone on MSU or BC, you'd have to argue that he played better than one of
the guys who did make it.  Who would you put on that wasn't?

The regionals are a bit different, because of the byes.

Clay