Sender:
From:
David_W_Hatfield/CAM/Lotus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:01:59 GMT
re: HE playoffs: attendance...my buds & I were among 14K+ @ HE finals on
3/20...combined with 13K+ for semis on 3/19, they said these numbers were
records; lack of other scores...while they did mention a few updates over
the PA from other conf. action, why not post more regularly to the
scoreboards they have scattered about the Fleet, including the BIG one
hanging over center ice?...they do it for other NHL games when the B's are
playing; was it really necessary to show that composite drawing with all
the HE team mascots ad nauseum?  I got sick of seeing THAT fairly quickly,
& wished they showed other scores; and as long as it's a college/NCAA
event, why not offer some hoop scores as well?  Some of us were interested!

re: Regionals @ Centrum: I don't live near the Centrum to get tix @ their
box office (I asusme they have been selling them there), so I scooped up 3
tix in Sec 112 yesterday (3/22) PM from TicketScalper.com; someone
mentioned only selected availability via TM, but Section 112 is fine by me;
I do agree with J. Michael Neal that customers should find other sources
for tix...those "service" & "handling" fees kill me...but sometimes they've
been my only option.

Dave Hatfield
UML'86