ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deirdre Schleich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 00:51:06 -0500
The attendance counts at the games seem high (5,364).
Now that I am not in Maine and basking in the hell of Las Vegas, I was
curious as to how loud the fans are being?  Is the team getting their
support?  I remember how the team reacted to the fans when they were
down...louder fans...harder playing.  Is this team like this?  Are the fans
doing their job or are they quietly sitting on their rumps.  (I know there
are loud fans...but a few can barely be heard in the Alfond)  Are the
students coming out to the games?
Just a lot of questions.  But not being there I wonder what the atmosphere
is.
Deirdre
   '96