ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joseph Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:48:48 -0000
My condolences goes to the family of Rich Britt.  I was very shocked and saddened by the news.

Rich was a great person to be around.  I made it a point of seeing him during game intermissions underneath where the Maine team makes its entrance onto the ice.  He was always smiling, kidding and fun to be around.

I, along with many others, will greatly miss him.

Joe Kennedy
PA Announcer for YOUR University of Maine Black Bears

What are you N2?  Choose from 150 free e-mail addresses.
http://www.n2mail.com