From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1993 11:32:38 -0400
Richard Hungerford writes:
>This is the team picked to play at San Antonio:
>Jennifer Hanley       (Bloomington, MN)      ____________  G  __

She plays for Hamline University, correct?  I believe she's the only
woman currently playing on an NC$$ level team? (DivIII)

>Other players who were at the July try outs at St. Cloud, MN:
>Kathryn King          (Salem, NH)            ____________  F  __

Katie is from my town, she just graduated from Salem HS where she
pitched the softball team to its fourth straight state title; the
seniors graduated without losing a game in their careers, something
like 84-0 over 4 years.  They set the national HS record for longest
unbeaten streak.  But as you can tell by the invite, she's also
supposed to be a good hockey player and I believe she'll be a freshman
at Brown this fall.

>Kelly Dyer            (Boston, MA)           Assabet       G  grad  ??

She played for Northeastern in the late 80s, graduated around 1990 or
so.
---
Mike Machnik           [log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMN* 11/13/93
R.I.P. Reggie Lewis NU/Celtics #35