From:
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:45:39 -0700
I don't know if it was that particular one, but I remember the last CC-DU
game at the Air Force Academy (right before the current World Arena
opened). I think it was in December 1997, and I was up in the press box
typing the box score for the SID. Midway through the first period, 8
players (4 from each side) got double roughing, plus one of them got an
additional cross-checking that started the whole thing. On the doubles,
each one was listed twice as a 2 minute penalty, so I had to type 17
separate penalties. It took me the rest of the period to catch up typing
everything. I decided after that game that I was going to watch DU
games from the stands rather than work them. :)

Karen Shadwick
Colorado College '95