From:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 20:58:39 -0600
I agree that Jason Blake was DEAD WRONG when he slashed Abrahamson.
That kind of garbage doesn't have a place in College Hockey, and it
makes the rest of the team look bad.  Blake has always had an ego
problem, and some of us Sioux fans are sick and tired of him and his
figure skating style of hockey (although that game-tying goal on Sunday
was awesome!).  As for the throwing stuff on the ice, I believe that it
has its place, but there have to be some limits.  In Anchorage, for
example, the fans are allowed to throw fish on the ice once per game to
celebrate a goal by the Seawolves.  Considering the fact that they score
once in a blue moon, we should cut them some slack. :-)

Brian.
(GO SIOUX, LET'S REPEAT!)