From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 15:44:58 -0500
I completely agree with Tom.  A ref should be consistent and make the
call. Some of these clutch and grab fests I see are only boring.  To me
college ice hockey is about speed; great skating and intelligent passing
(obviously I'm living in the past!)

And catching on another thread, I don't want a ton of nasty stick work
(Keep your stick on the ice - for many reasons), but this nonsense that
hockey is only hockey if someone gets hurt, or might get hurt is not for
me.  And for those of you who want tons of illicit, albeit slow hockey, I
can now recommend the women's national teams from the USA and Canada.  It
is sad to see, but we now have more NHL junk clones.  Yuck!

/
 good shooting
 hungerf