Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 22:22:14 -0500
In speaking with Glen Keene, he has agreed to let me "take-over" the
Hockey-L Poll this year.  So if you're interested, here's the plan...

Anyone on the List can submit a list of their "Top 12 Teams" for each
week.  I'm asking that votes be submitted by midnight on Tuesdays.  If
you're name is not BLATANTLY obvious from your emaill address
([log in to unmask]), the please submit your name along with your
vote.  Also...for the first time you submit votes, I ask that you submit 2
toher things, which school you're a fan of, and, which conference you get
to see play the most.

Please send all replies to ([log in to unmask]), and try to put "Hockey-L
Poll" in the subject line.... It would really help...

I'll post scores by Wednesday morning.  Comments with votes are always
welcomed.

Sorry this is short notice for this week...

Marcus Day