From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 03:40:42 EST
-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> I'll let my bias show here, but it seemed clear that
> Clarkson's Dan Murphy deserved (at least) some honorable
> mention for his performances this weekend. 35 saves
> against Western Michigan (several of the spectacular
> variety) and 37 against BU (several of which kept Clarkson
> in the game) certainly should NOT go without mentioning.

This is one of those Nature of the Beast things.  Voting had to be
completed before the game was over.  Murphy's uncharacteristically poor
first period probably gave the nod to Thomas.

Does ANYONE out there still wonder why many of us say Murphy was
screwed for Second Team All-ECAC? It boggles the mind.

AW