From:
Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 18:01:20 -0500
On Wed, 13 Mar 1996, Barkan, Jon wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Here's how I see the "big picture" of the NCAA seedings.....
>
>    East                        West
> 1 BU                         1. LSSU
> 2 VERMONT              2. MINN
> 3 Mass-Lowell            3. CC
> 4. Clarkson                4. Michigan
> 5. BGSU                    5. MSU
> 6. WMU                     6. Cornell

> jbarkan.usatin.gannett.com

LSSU, MINN, CC, Michigan, and MSU in the west bracket......

Glad we'd head to the east bracket.  Not that the east is easy, but we
know we can take Clarkson, and WMU.  Vermont I think lost to Minn mid
season, and we played well against Minn in the next game.  I like our
odds much better if we get seeded in the east.  But thats me.

Nathan W.L. Boyle