From:
Matt Wickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Wickey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 08:18:02 -0500
On Nov 30,  5:27pm, Scott D. Hartz wrote:
  PAGE 8  of the sports section and no pictures, no scores/stats from other
> games (CCHA/WCHA) from the weekend, no conference standings!  This paper
feels
> that the standings from the NC$$ cross country tourny are more important
along
> with the local bowling scores, than any college hockey coverage.  The
> Minneapolis and Detroit papers have 1000% better coverage than the Milwaukee
> paper does! (its a shame that Milwaukee will have the WCHA final five and the
> NC$$ finals here and NO NEWSPAPER COVERAGE!)

Normally, Scott, I don't argue with anyone who says anthing nice about
Detroit.  Not too many people do that, you know.  But I have to wonder
if you've seen much college hockey coverage in the Detroit papers.  I
haven't and I look all the time.

--
Matt Wickey                                 LSSU '86
CIMLINC Inc.                                National Champs 88 92 94