From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 18:19:45 -0600
On Wed, 29 Nov 1995, Alan Harder wrote:

>  > The Wcha is pound per pound a better conference, I think this
>  > why you saw some many teams in the Playoffs from our Division.
        Last year we had 4 teams in the Playoffs (NCAA nationals)
The WCHA is powerful from the top down to the bottom...The CCHA is what U
Mich and MSU and LSSU, and maybe one more team BGSU, Yeah Western Mich
has won a few games but have they won a conference title yet no, .....
I'd take the top 5 in the WCHA any day against the top 5 in the CCHA and
I bet you'd be surprised I don't think that you would be as dominant as
you think...
THe gophers have lost to only Two (to one one team) Non-Conference Foe in
the last two years that was BU,
rightfully so......I'd also take CC against any team in the CCHA or
Hockey east or the ECAC, naturally BU would probably win, but it would be
close (we all know they ae the team to beat).

besides what the Hell did you use to base your statement on that you
would win 7 out of 10 games against us hell we got two allready...

*Eric J. Burton     (701)777-8771            Bob Dole For President!!!!   *
*Go SIOUX NCC CHAMPS AGAIN 1993,1994,1995,WCHA Champs in 1996  (maybe)    *
*Go Bruins In 1996. Lets Fire Harry Sinden Now!!/How about those Cowboys. *
*Go Golden Gophers Minnesota's pride on Ice.... [log in to unmask]   *
After further review the Green Bay Packers still suck......GO NINERS