Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 12:56:00 -0400
        This commercial w/Bobby Orr and BayBank was probably an attempt
at bringing in some revenue to help complete the new arena.  As was
mentioned earlier, the new arena (yet to be officially named) is still
under construction.  In fact, there is TALK (emphasized!) that AT LEAST
the first three games will either have to be played at JFK Arena in
Manchester or in Portland (again...this is just a rumor I heard).
        One fact that I do know however, is that the cost of the new
construction has increased by a large amount.  (It doesn't help that
they've ben getting bad press aboutt hazardous conditions at the
constructions site.)  Anyhow...I think this commercial is attempt to
generate some of the missing revenue.
        It ought to be interesting to see if UNH can start their season
at home, and if not, how long they'll have to wait to start practicing
and feeling at home on their HOME ice.

Just a few thoughts...

Marcus Day
UNH '96