From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 1995 12:27:11 CST
If you are coming to the WCHA Final Five, the local Hockey-L'ers would like to
meet you in-between periods! Come over to the 117-118 area (outside, where the
concessions and restrooms are) and talk some hockey and put some faces with
the names.

Friday is going to be utter madness in downtown St. Paul as it is St.
Patrick's Day and they have a big parade and much sillyness going on. We might
be able to get together on Saturday in-between GAMES for a meal, but will set
it up on Thursday or Friday. If you are coming into town on Friday...they will
start blocking off some of the streets at 10:00am, so be warned!!!

In case you don't make it over in-between periods, my seat is in section 117,
row S, seat 9, stop by anytime. Erik and Paula Biever sit one section over.

If you like, you can also drop me an e-mail as to where you'll be sitting.
Hope to see some new faces!!

-Carol
GO Gophers!!!
GO NMU Wildcats!!!  :-)

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!