From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 02:00:56 -0500
What's funny is that since York was willing to suspend ten players going into
two big weekends for him, almost throwing wins at Providence and perhaps BU
and possibly dooming himself to the #8 spot for breaking his rules, combined
with the fact that the players owned up to it when he asked the entire team
for the guilty parties to remove themselves from the ice, I would have to say
that my respect for York and the BC players has actually gone up a bit from
this incident.

The new coach is making it clear that no one is above the rules.

The players are willing to fess up that they messed up.
They are willingly taking their punishment.

IMHO, BC will be a better team two years from now because of this incident.

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre