From:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 03:06:28 -0500
David Shan-Ming Wang wrote:--------------------------------------------------
it's a shame harvard's s martins isn't having as good a season as many
would have hoped or expected.  it seems that he has had to carry the
crimson all by himself this year, and that burden has completely worn him
down.  does anyone know which nhl team has martins' rights?

Dave, I totally agree with you.  Steve Martins is a much better player
than his numbers show this year, as anyone who has seen him play can
attest.  I'm pretty sure that the Hartford Whalers have his rights.

Tony     H '94-5
GO CRIMSON!!