From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 14:34:33 -0700
First, to all you college hockey freaks in the true wasteland of college
hockey, southern calif, if you don't know, I just discovered the PRIME
production, College Hockey USA, is shown on PRIME TICKET in LA from 2 to
2:30 PM PST weekly.  A nice summary of the previous week's action pretty
evenly balanced over all four leagues.  I think the PRIME TICKET outlet
in the San Diego area must carry it also, but not necessarily at the same
time (Sandi?).  Now if we can just get them to carry the Fri late aft game!!

On the other hot topic of recent weeks, at the end of this show, they
showed the "college coach's poll" (is that the same one referred to
here?), with CC on the top, barely ahead of Minn, but at #10 was PRINTED
"Rensselaer" but the announcer said "... and new to the poll this week at
#10 are the Engineers of RPI....."  Enough of this Rensselaer crap, even
when people see Rensselaer, they SAY "RPI"!  And if it ain't engineers,
what is it?  Only better name might be "physicists!" (no flames from you
engineers :-)))

Tony Buffa
RPI '64   --- in Physics!
U of ILL '66 and '69  -- you guessed it!

Go Engineers!  Go Red!  Go RPI!!