From:
larry latour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 1994 12:50:22 EST
Norm writes:
"Tony Amonte was interviewed last night before the Broons/Rangers (sic)
game on NESN (our local cable outfit).  When asked about the
Maine situation/violations, he replied: "Geez, that's been going
on for years up there!"

A good discussion of a controversial issue, substantiated by
facts, is what this hockey list should be all about.  So:

1.  before someone posts a statement such as this, they should
consider the source, the validity of the statement, and whether it
clarifies a point or just adds fuel to the fire.

2.  before someone responds to a statement such as this (as I
am guilty of at the moment) they should consider the same issues
as in 1., as well as the intent of the poster, and the
potential of spreading an unsubstantiated remark (to me, that's
a rumour.)

Larry Latour
UMaine