EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:36:31 -0600
i have the book at home--I think if you saw it now you would think it sort of precious.  Scant coverage, really, of Pound.  The emphasis is on mood, and great large sections of black, interspersed with 70's style cutouts.  The authors obviously did a lot with a few photos.  Very little, if any text, as I recall.  A stale creampuff.  But I will dig out the book (although it may be at my house in Minneapolis, in which case you must e-mail me again to urge action) and get the publication info for you.

>>> Sylvester Pollet <[log in to unmask]> 12/01 8:07 AM >>>
Until we are able to get Paul Schwabe's name off the Pound list & reentered
with his new server, I have volunteered to forward his messages to the
list. He does receive the list, just can't send, so you can answer to the
list. Sylvester