ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 12:57:11 EST
Anyone who has seen the lineup of fellas NOT playing, staring with their
hungry eyes from the rail behind Maine's goal, should not be worried Coach
won't find good replacements for the guys going to represent thier country's.
Maybe, just maybe, we'll see some magic happen!

I'm simply glad we are not playing league games during that time period!  I
would hate to have to give up bragging rights to the Kitties for a while!

This does mean they will be missing from Skate with the Bears on the 28th!

Cathy Hart