EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Korg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:40:59 -0800
Among the topics suggested, I favor " Tribalisms" and "Translations"
--though some polyglot rivalling Pound would have to tackle that.
        Mr. Kibler's reference to "Tribalisms" giveme an opportunity to
advertise my book, Ritual and Experiment in Modern Poetry (St. Martins
Press, 1995). The two chapters on Pound argue that the element linking
these cultures to each other in Pound's mind (and linking many of this
ideas as well) is ritual.
                                                Jacob Korg