EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:45:58 -0400
Richard Read--After checking, I find your proofs were sent via Global
Priority Mail on October 9, eta 5-7 working days. We hope to have all
proofs back by Oct. 31 to reproof galleys here, and to get the issue to
press by the first week in November. Please communicate directly with Betsy
Rose <[log in to unmask]> if those proofs don't reach you.  best,
Sylvester Pollet, Assoc. Ed., National Poetry Foundation