ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 16:47:25 -0500
>>Just a quick question for anyone who was at the game (or who knows):  The
>>Tsongas rink seems narrower than the standard size rink (200 x 85).  Can
>>anyone confirm this.
It's decieving.  Especially from the press box or the top of the rink.  It
looks small, I think it's those curtains or something.  It very much is
regulation however. It has to be to meet AHL standards.

Alex
------
Vist the Unofficial Lowell Lock Monsters Homepage
http://members.tripod.com/~LockMonsters