ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dean Vinke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 06:16:30 PST
 Hello All,

     Due to all the travel discussion as of late, now might be a good
time to bring this up.  I live in Longmont Colorado, about 30 minutes
north of Denver.  And was wondering if anyone from the eastern time zone
was going to try and make it for the Maine/CC game in Colorado Springs
on January 2nd.  Or the Maine/DU game in Denver on January 3rd.
     I would be more than happy to help anyone coming out in anyway I
can.  And I was assuming that there probably not going to be a lot of
travellers for these games, if any at all, just due to the timing.  (The
Holidays are stressful enough!!)
     Let me know!!

         Dean Vinke

 The beginning of Canadian cultural nationalism was not "Am I really
that oppressed?" but "Am I really that boring?"

 Margaret Atwood (1939-    )