ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Zolt, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 07:52:51 -0500
        I would have to agree 100% with you on this one!!! I was at the
games Friday and Saturday...the language  and gestures used by the UMass
students was very un-called for, and I did have young children with
me...It doesnt say much for the students at UMASS...when my kids say
they are rude and immature...hopefully some will let UMASS know how
others feel when they leave their arena...