ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
William Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 00:31:17 -0500
Another late one at the paper. The update I have from Jeff Libby is
that at approx. 7:15 (last night) he was discharged from the Mass. Eye
and Ear Center and is scheduled to come back for further evaluations. I
know he was under evaluation for a few hours last night. I am doing a
story on this for Wednesday's Maine Campus and I had a chance to speak
to David Cullen and Steve Kariya about this and they were pretty
devastated about the whole situation. I didn't know this, but
apparently Libby was in Orono for the JC Penney Classic and had a
chance to hang out with some of the guys on the team.