ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Clair Chesley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:18:30 -0500
     Thanks for pointing out the 23 for 23 penalty kill stat, Deron.  This
     is getting to be a pretty amazing statistic and I think says a great
     deal about what this team may be capable of.  Many games are decided
     on power play goals and if Maine can maintain a very high kill
     percentage who knows where we might go.  I really have a very strong
     feeling that this team is going to do very, very, very well.  It seems
     to have plenty of all of the right ingredients: Coaching, Offense,
     Defense, Goal Tending, Special Teams, the Pep Band, Fan Support and
     last but not least: Class.  I am so looking forward to my first game.

     My son and I went to an NHL game in Portland last month.  The hockey
     was very good but the recorded music and the fights really made us
     appreciate the Alfond, the Band, and the whole experience. There is
     nothing really like it!  I'm so glad that my son and I really like
     hockey, especially playing it and experiencing Maine Hockey!!!

     GO BLUE!!