ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:59:48 EST
JeffZ wrote..
>Just to let everyone know how to become a "FRIEND OF MAINE HOCKEY"
>http://www.ume.maine.edu/~MEHockey/friends.html

Please allow me to chirp in with "me too"!  Dave Wollstadt, Cathy and
Jack Hart, and Bob Thomas are all gems.  You folks are the best.  You
have my thanks and gratitude for all you give to Maine Hockey!

By the way, in case you can't remember the above URL for the Maine
Hockey web site, try this (*no* dub dub dub):

   http://Maine.edu/MaineHockey

Finally, (Dave Hendrickson, please stop reading here), *your* $35
membership to FoMH is a donation to a great cause, but in case you
haven't seen Dave Hendrickson's writing, let me tell you that you have
been missing the writing of the premiere college hockey writer today.
The Maine Campus has the excellent Bill Stewart and BDN has Larry
Mahoney ...  but you'll love Dave Hendrickson.  (And not too shabby is
DaveW's interview of Coach Walsh each issue!)   :-)

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L/Info-Hockey-L/Hockey3