ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:27:39 EST
Over the years, Jack has been a member of several groups, great way to find
out a lot of things, like how they all work within or outside their schools,
what their compliance systems are doing, gimmicks, etc., and so far there has
not been anything like our newsletter, quality writing like Dave Hendrickson's
and great photos like Monty Rand's!  I know there is no equal!

Cathy Hart