From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 21:24:46 -0500
On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, NWLB (E-Ticket) wrote:

> Ohio State posted the women's head coach job in this weeks NCAA News (or
> at least this months issue given how slow they get to me).  If you like to
> wonder about these things, you'll love this.
>
> The listed the typical job requirements.  Which included recruiting
> within, and I quote directly:  "NCAA, Big 12, and OSU policy and
> regulations"

Are you sure it wasn't Oklahoma State who was hiring? :-)

Even if Notre Dame joins the Big 10, it won't become the Big 12. I guess
it will just become a *really* Big 10.

John

--
John Edwards - Carleton (Ont) '96, Manitoba '00 - [log in to unmask]
    So you see ... it was farting that saved Canada. - Terence & Phillip