From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:11:34 EST
<<  So, I have decided that I would like to print those and send them to the
 Board of Trustees, who hired the school president, as an example of what
 the college hockey world thinks about this decision.  >>

Mike,
     Not trying to inflate your postage costs, but appropriate recipients of
carbon copies might be the ADs and presidents of every college with a hockey
program.  While I don't personally know anything about Merrimack and Ron
Anderson, it's obvious from the responses there's been a screw job here.
Would something that offsets the stigma of being a released coach in the eyes
of potential employers help reduce the injustice?

just $0.02
Bob