From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 17:36:36 -0500
I watched the last period and a half of the Michigan/MSU game last night.
It was the first time I had seen Michigan play this year (they are beamed
into Boston via Sportschannel).  While I respect them greatly, they do have
a lot of big, fast skaters after all, they seemed to be off their game last
night.  How is this so, playing their arch rivals in front of a really
packed, big house?  I know they're a lock to get a bye in the West
Regional, regardless of what they do the rest of the way, but they should
have played with a little more motivation I think.  Perhaps MSU played a
good defensive game, Ron Mason is a pretty good coach after all?

I'd like to get some thoughts from anyone who attended the game.  Watching
them gave this UNH fan a little bit of hope.

Greg Ambrose, UNH '72
GO UNH BLUE!!