ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 02:52:51 -0500
I was wondering if the 57 shots allowed by Maine or 51 saves by Michaud
were Maine records...no, Loring had 60 saves in 1985 vs North Dakota.

It looks like Wansborough now holds at least two Maine penalty records --
15 PIM in the third period (tied with White -- DQs are now 10:00) and 21
for the game.

Congratulations to Jason Price on his first career goal, I hope they saved
the puck for him. :-)

Certainly a tough way for Merrimack to lose in OT, after the third period
comeback even a tie would have been an accomplishment.  They've got their
work cut out for them to move above 8th in HE now.

Mike Machnik                [log in to unmask]               *HMM* 11/13/93
*****         Color Voice of Merrimack Hockey  WCAP 980 AM          *****