From:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:49:42 -0600
>>(4)Championship at the Tsongas.  Lowell
>>might be a step down from Boston, but it is MILES ahead of Lake
Placid.

>This is a joke, right?

OH MY GOD!!!!!   Luiz and I Agree!!  Check your thermometer and make
sure hell hasn't frozen over.

Lake Placid is to hockey as Cooperstown is to baseball.  I will severely
miss going there again this year.

AW

P.S. Before anyone jumps on my back, there are probably other small
towns that are hockey nuts that can compare to Cooperstown, too, but LP
is one of them.