From:
Kevin L Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 09:40:04 -0600
Maybe you are watching different games than I am?   Is this the
Minnesota Gophers Mens Hockey team goalie?   Steve DeBus?

The defense support in front of him is what is lacking.

He may not be as stellar as he was his sophmore year or last year, but
he is still a proven, tested good goalie.

It's also hard to compare him to other goalies minnesota has faced
because the minnesota offense make their goalies look so good.  Shoot it
at his chest is what they seem to be thinking.

If you want a few more unanswerable questions, how about How come when
the gophers are in defensive play they seem to block few if any shots on
goal?   Seemed like MSU blocked every shot taken before it was even half
way to the net.

--
            \\\/////
            / ^   _ \