From:
Kevin Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 14:07:37 -0500
But the arena is used for other events besides gopher hockey. Most of
which no admission is charged.  Also how do you explain that the price
for parking is higher than tickets at most other arenas.  I do believe
that tax dollars where used to pay for the amenities but not any portion
of the ice service or ticket offices.

--
            \\\/////
            / ^   _ \