From:
David Blackburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Blackburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 19:03:39 -0500
CAn anyone out there help me?

I am looking to put together a data disk for a computer hockey simulation
composed of the previous seasons college hockey teams.  This is NOT for
profit, only for fun.  However, to do this, I need to obtain season
statistics for as many schools as I can.  The stats that I am looking for
are:

TEAM INFO:

1.  School Name and Mascot
2.  Home Rink- (Size: big, medium, small)
3.  School Colors

SKATER INFO:

1. Full Name and Number
2. Primary Positions (C LW RW LD RD) as many as he played
3. Games Played
4. Goals, Assists, Points
5. Shots
6. Power Play Goals
7. Short-Handed Goals
8. +/- Rating
9. Penalties in Minutes
10. Minutes PLayed

   with team and opponenets totals also

GOALIE INFO:

1. Full Name and Number
2. Games
3. Saves
4. Goals Against
5. Save Percentage
6.  W-L-T
7.  Shotouts
8. Goals-Assists-Points
9. Penalty Minutes

   as well as team and opponent totals

If you can provide me with any of the information for any colleges, IT
WOULD BE GREAT.  Thank you all in advance for helping me out.  Also, if
you would know where I can get this info, it would also great.  If you
have any questions, please email me at [log in to unmask]  Thanks.

David