ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Clair Chesley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 12:50:28 -0400
I understand from talking to the ticket office today that if the students don't
buy all of the tickets available to them that there will be empty seats.  Empty
seats at a Maine Hockey Game when there are people who want to go would be a
crime.
Tickets still remaining at game-time should then be made available to the
general public.  I just hope that there is someone out there with enough pull to
fix this potentially unfortunate situation.  My son and I would certainly drive
to Orono for a chance at a couple tickets even standing room.