ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 11:09:22 -0500
8bit
From:
Rick Sayles <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

A couple of comments:

First, just a reminder to visit the Unofficial Maine Hockey Homepage at:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/5928/index.html

My fifteen-year-old son (Chris Sayles) is the author of this page and he
has put a lot of time and effort into the page.  It contains up to date
game recaps and statistics, and a great deal of historical information.
Also, he enjoys having people sign the guest book or emailing comments
or suggestions to him.  He has received many messages from Maine hockey
parents and former players.

Second, let s be thankful of the efforts of people like Dave
Hendrickson.  I m an avid reader of hockey-l, info-hockey-l, and I visit
the us college hockey online web site frequently.  Dave has been a
frequent contributor to these electronic media sites for many years.  I
have always enjoyed his comments and opinions.  Personally, I enjoy
reading game recaps from fans of the opposing team or third-party
comments.  Remember, this weekend we play New Hampshire and those of us
who read Hockey-l messages will probably have to endure a game recap
from the king of all Maine bashers, Greg Ambrose!

Rick Sayles