ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 08:07:33 -0400
Deron Treadwell writes: "Just when you thought the BDN couldn't get any
worse....it apparently will."

"Just when you thought" Joe McLaughlin should have climbed down off his
vindictive horse, he's riding it again!

Maybe this is just a case of being to comfortable in the saddle. Now though
he has added spurs to his get up, a fitting recourse for extracting more
blood out of the program and Walsh via the BDN!

The timing of Mahoney's cut back on hockey news coverage is too suspect and
although Deron says, "I like Dierdre Fleming", I can't help but remember the
last article she wrote as hockey season came to a close. It was all about
"touting rights" and how other UMAINE sports though not as focal should be
recognized for their accomplishments. In an otherwise list of all positives
regarding all other UMAINE sports she racked up a negative list on the hockey
 program.

"Just when I thought", after cancelling my BND subscription, after sending my
last BDN fax, after accusing all local Black Bear Hockey faithfuls of getting
there BDN out of the trash, I had heard the last of Joe Mc Laughlin
Imperialism--
his vengeful aim reemerges......

hardly arbitrarily but imperiously....."sticking it to them"......(Walsh and
the program) .........

Vicki Price