ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 05:50:15 -0400
Thank you, Jon!  I was trying to remember what the abbreviation was for the
DDS channel it was on!  It is on 324 on my RCA system.  We can call the
hockey office next week to ask for the coordinates for the bigger dishes, and
post them!

On another note:  the FMH newsletter editor, Dave Wollstadt, who's words of
wisdom and observations can be seen here occasionally, has "hired" Vickie
Price, Jason's Mom, to take pictures of the Minnesota end of the trip for our
newsletter.   I am looking forward to it!

Cathy