ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 13:01:56 -0400
8bit
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask],NNTP writes:
>Those of you who want the camaraderie are
>welcome to journey up to the Alfond both Friday and Saturday nights, as
>it
>will be on in the Dexter Lounge, via satellite.  See you there!

Great news that the game is on tv.  Is the Dexter Lounge open to all??
This is an exciting season and season opener and I'm sure many would
like to attend.  Also, do you know the coordinates for the satelite so
our out-of-state fans can point their dishes in the right location and
catch the Black Bears?

Maine should also look into getting WZON's broadcasts on RealAudio,
that way anyone with an internet connection (everyone here!) could hear
all the games!!

--
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]
University of Maine