ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Holly J. Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 13:42:00 -0400
I agree, having two lists is a great idea.  Or at least a list that
breaks down those who are currently playing somewhere and those who went
on to something else.  It is always nice to hear what former players are
up to whether it be hockey or otherwise.

Holly