ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 07:38:40 -0400
Hey there Vickie - Great post!  I want to tell you how valuable your
perspective is in these discussions, which sometimes seem like personal
attacks.  Don't stop!

Their mettle is unquestionable.  It may be that folks like John need to have
a more personal relationship with players, get to see the misery in their
eyes as they stand, night after night, all dressed up in their Sunday
clothes, watching the game from the stands.  Those guys sometimes are the
ones who truly deserve 7th player status in the eyes of the team.  Z-man is
one mentioned to me very often by the players (Paul Zinchenko to you
uninitiated!).  Always there, always supportive, always willing to play up or
back as the team needs.  If John could stand with them for a game or two,
maybe then the moot point would be the statistics, and the true value would
be spirit!

CAN"T WAIT FOR OCTOBER WHEN WE CAN DISCUSS SOME REAL HOCKEY!

Cathy Hart