ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 05:54:04 -0400
Ya hit that target dead center, Vickie!

One thing that to me continues to stand out as a major thing to work on for
the future Alumni Weekends is the very few returning players from the
pre-Walsh era.  There are a few who come every time, wonderful guys, like
this year: Jacques, Maher, Mann, Baker, Son.  When we did the benefit for
Aubut, many more, including Coach Semler.  These guys are also important,
although they didn't make it in the NHL, IHL, AHL, etc.  They went on and got
careers, jobs, lives which can be great examples/ inspirations.  I have
talked to some FMH Board members, and we are going to try to reach out to
these guys through some of the players from their years here at Maine.  Hope
to see more of them in the future!

Cathy Hart